Wednesday, May 27, 2009

:D

Okays!I'm bored now so i gonna post something!I'm now free from exams!!!So,Cheers!!Gonna shop like crazy 2mr night with friends.I mean WINDOW SHOPPING.LOL

I gonna upload some of my Brisbane Trip pictures!Before i begin posting,I just wanna thank GOD for the good weather throughout my trip!praise God!!I visited Sydney,Brisbane,Toowoomba and Gold Coast.Man!!I just love the country so much that i dont wish to come back.But i just cant right?God placed me in Kuching for a great reason!LOL!

LOL..Announcement in progress!!


Midnight in Brisbane City..No cars...No humans...haha!!

Aunty Kit and family..They're from kuching but migrated to Brisbane..

Maxinn and I!!The water jar is kinda special so i took a picture of it!!

Dessert!!!mango and lemon flavour ice cream without cream..it's special!!LOL!!!12.90 dollars neh!!Covert to our money wah seh...pengsan!!!

Whoo...I love this the most!!Pizza!!Diff from malaysia punya de k...This one taste nicer!!

Whoo!!Yum Yum!!!

Italian Food!!I just Eat although i dont know what's that..haha...

In Toowoomba..That's where i stay..The motels in aussie is like a hotel la!! It's clean,nice and BIG!!!Toowoomba...Peaceful town about 2 hours drive from brisbane city....:DJapanease Garden.:)


Okay okay...I gonna post til here...Actually there's still alot of pictures but i'm lazy to upload..hehehe!!!

Smile,
Sleepy Angie.:D

No comments: