Thursday, May 14, 2009

I'm Back..

Ignore Wenli...I miss her!!haha[LOL]...haha
Anyways,It's been a long time i didn't update my blog.So,Hello Blog!haha.
I just came back from aussie last thursday and I'm busy with exams and projects now..hmmphh...
:(...that's why I cant get to update.I Promise,I'll upload some pics after my exams.2 more weeks then I'll be more free than birds in the sky..LOL...
Exams are near means holiday is also near rite??hehehe...:D

My messey study table..

History freaks me out!!But i still love it.haha...Just wonder why we need to study alot alot of Islam stuffs...hmm...kinda difficult to memorise.:(..


That's what I'm doing recently.Study for exams because I missed alot of class.So,Jia You.:D

hmm...Although I'm kinda busy with all those stuffs,but most importantly,I have to make sure my spiritual life with God is fruitful...Really sensed that my spiritual life with God is decreasing...I think i need a journal..hmmm..yeah!So,that's all for now.:D


We are the reason that HE gave HIS life,We are the reason that HE suffered and DIED.Thank YOu Lord for your faithfulness.

No comments: