Sunday, June 21, 2009

21.6.2009

I'm proud of my School!!Yeah!Yesterday we had our event and it's objective is to raise fund for the School.We need them to build our new blocks.So yea!!I was so busy because of the food department.I appreciate all of their hard work!!We really strive for Kuching High u know??We shouted like mad,we promoted like mad,we smile like mad...haha...

The best part was actually the stage presentation by some of the Malaysian artist!!Whoo!!I love Joseph and Danny.*winks*oh ya..and and....THE PONY RIDE...haha...For kids...LOL...It's actually not a pony la it's a HORSE because it's kinda BIG...White horse.:D..I regretted for not taking the White Horse's picture...I was really busy til i forgot my phone has camera function..nahh...It's just a joke...hahahahaha....I only took some of the stage presentation pictures and some of the preparation pics...Paiseh...I'm LAZY to upload!!Go to Alyssa's Blog larh..haha...http://www.alyunbreakmyheart.blogspot.com/...:D

So,we will be having lots and lots of activities dis few days esp dis coming week and last week.*winks*...We don't need to study...whoo!!!Koperasi day and sports day!!So I hope it will be a refreshing week for everyone.

Last Thursday,I had an interview with Pn.Wong.Our discipline teacher and she is our Prefects teacher in charge too.Actually the interview is to select the new prefectorial board team.So yea,I was kinda worry when i got chosen because i know i gonna be very busy.But if it's God will,why not amen??Because I'm able to relate with more people and eventually i can tell them bout God too...So,ok...My point here is actually,,the interview was kinda weird...hahahaha...because Pn.WOng asked some weird Questions lo...

The 1st Question was,What's your Religion??
Then i was like, what to do with the prefectorial board..So i answered,Yes!!I'm a christian loo...

2md Ques,If i ask you to choose between church activities and prefects meeting/school,what will be your priority?
I was again,blur!!haha...I'm totally speechless...Then i answered,if the meeting falls on Saturday,then I'll go to my Sunday service,if it falls on Sunday,then I'll go to the Saturday service

3rd Ques,If it Falls on both day?
i was like...HA????both day ar...emm...if i skip once or twice is OKLA...but if more than that, i have to respect my religion...Man!!I actually i regretted for saying this!!!I shouldn't miss any services!!!:(....

Actually there's more Questions but i cant really remember..so yea...That's all from me now...Gonna continue my stuffs!!!:D

Love,
Angie


The Lord will lead me and I'll just Trust in HIM...:D..I have to Deny myself,take up the
CROSS and......FOLLOW HIM...

No comments: