Monday, July 13, 2009

Unwise Decision.

Dear Blog,
I'll not be updating you for sometime cause i have to do lots of things recently.
Promise,Will post soon!haha...

BTW,I got a new hair CUT!!!Many say i look erhem,YOUNGER!!!LOL...
Oh ya,I'm getting in Love with Kuching City.Don't ask me why.LOL

And Recently,I'm totally against with the Government's Decision of changing Maths and Science to BM!!!That's totally NOT a wise decision.Just imagine,What will the overseas students think of Malaysians?? Cant speak even Simple English?
I know BM is our mother Language but don't you think it will harm the students instead of helping them?

See,We need to go to universities one day, and that's totally embarrassing when we,Malaysian,cant score well in our uni days.

No doubt,The tops in High School will give up studies in college because they dont know ENGLISH.

CONCLUSION,Government should not change Maths and Science to Bm. Apparently, it lowers down our standard.I have more to say.But i think i should continue with my work rather than wasting my time for this.

Oh ya!As i was reading Star Newspaper,I saw something.It's a a joke about not supporting Science and Maths in English


BM version>Kacau Asid yang ada dalam Belalang.
ENG Version> Disturb the Acid?

I hope U get the Joke.haha!

I believe the government is wise in doing decisions.

Hack!

No comments: