Saturday, July 4, 2009

5.7.2009

Had a parents and teacher thingy today at school!...I received bad comments from my form teacher.Gosh.

She said,I always didn't see Angie in class because she's always out from the class...busy alot of things....And this will neglect her studies.
Secondly,Angie involves in too many competition.SO this makes her cant cope with her homeworks.
Thirdly,Angie didn't do alot of homeworks...ok....i admit...Because i weren't in class ma...and yea..i'm wrong la..I didnt ask my friends.SO,This is kinda acceptable.
Fourth, Angie likes to use easy way and don't wanna work hard..Just wanna use easy way...She doesn't wanna work hard to get something even better.What does it mean ar?[[I know I'm lazy.]

The ONLY sentence that is most acceptable was,Angie is very responsive....Does Pn.LOO means i RESPOND too much in Class??Talkative.HA-HA.

Then Then,,Pn.Loo said,So i think i wont see you not in class starting from next week la ho??Then i was like...HAHA!!Teacher ar,Sorry to say,I'll be out most of the time starting from next week.Need to organise the Prefects installation night thingy...she was so "kek tiok"Whee!!Our Chairman!!!MR.DAVID WONG DA WEI!!haha...yea..great leader..

Had our 1st meeting just now in the canteen..Although 15 of us emm,,,misunderstand abit..but at last...haha!!!WE still realise we have to work as a team to make everything successful...We gonna work together for another one year plus la!!SO,Let's build relationship.haha.

haiz...I didn't do that well in My BM...Really teruk la....1st time i got that LOW for BM ..ishhh...stupid wan..i mean myself.haha...it was really really low...53%..i was like!!nyati....Dropped sooooo much...just so much..dropped 30 over marks.Just imagine.How Sad am I...And sejarah too...I dropped.Maths,still same.No improvement...:(.




Angie.

No comments: