Monday, April 6, 2009

6.April.2009

Wow...It's Joel voon's Birthday today..Happy 16th Birthday!!whee!!^^

Janice,Alyssa,Ya ling,Stephenie,Mellisa,Kai Xuan,Kimberly,Roy and I didnt enter class today.I'm kinda worry of my studies la.We spent our whole day in teacher's office doing competition stuffs.Mel,Xuan,nie and Roy are doing the scrap book thingy while Jan,Aly,Ya ling and I are doing media maklumat.Man!We really spent so much effort on it.Winning is absolutely possible I THINK.Hopefully.This is our highians spirit."Kia su" spirit.haha...

Competition starts next Wednesday at SMK PAKU.Gonna be Golden opportunity to make new friends.Furthermore,I got know that Felixon is joining the competition too.Representing Kuching Town No.1.Man!!He's pro in talking.I hope I'll present it without any nervous feeling in me.I just scared i cant stop talking.Must bear in Mind,10 minutes!!haha...

Oh ya, the prefects marks for our form four prefects was out this morning.haha...Praise the Lord i got the highest mark in my group.haha...and the second highest in form 4.Vincent Wong got the highest!!92 ar...don't play play...Head boy liaw la...haha...I only got 88..But honestly,I really think i don't deserve to get that high mark luu...somehow i just feel that i don't deserve because i didn't really put 100% effort in performing my duties.Just don't know why...I'm very naughty and i think i don't deserve it.I felt bad the whole day.Oh No!!lol...

I'll be away to Aussie end of this month.Away for about 8 days.So,I gonna give my duties to my friends so that they can gain more marks.hehe....





I'm Fasting this week!!believe for revival.New structure new beggining.haha!!!:D









No comments: