Thursday, April 2, 2009

2.April.2009

Whoo!!I'll just spend 5 minutes to update my blog before i continue doing my stuffs...haiz...I'm physically exhausted but spiritually filled!!LOL..yea yea..Live your life with the Word of God and you'll find your life COLOURFUL!!Whoo!!:D



This morning, a group of disabled young people came to my school and i think they're a bunch of christians...Wow...It reminded me to give thanks to God because I'm so wonderfully done compared to others..man!!I was really touched and i strongly believe i had learnt something through this.Worth my time!:D.Although they're physically affected, but they can still live their life with so much laughter and happiness...This leads me to a Question...What to say me?So,i'm 100 times better than they do so i gonna live this ONE life to the fullest and continue running my race with JESUS.Nevertheless,I'm ready to help those who are behind or those who didn't get to continue their race with me..



Before i dismiss, just wanna share something.Recently,my best friend came to me and she told me her mom might get a cancer and doctor wants to see her immediately.My friend was really down and discouraged.Besides that,She asked me lots and lots of question and it just struck me!!How am i going to answer?I believe God put me through this so in the future,I can be an encouragement to others especially those under my care.She kept asking why God treats her like that rather than giving her a wonderful and happy life.



I just haiz...Don't know how to answer..And i just told her,PUT YOUR TRUST IN GOD....I believe whatever God put us through there's always a will..His plans always prosper us but not to harm us!!I think what can i do now is Pray,Spend quality time with her and be wise in answering all her questions.

I truly believe i can be more wise in answering question in the future.:D..Thank God for all the trials in my life because it does help me to GROW!Trials ain't bad ok!!hehehe...:D

I guess that's all from me today.I need to catch up with my studies!Bye!!

Regards, Angie

Lord,Use me to be an encouragement to others because i have u in my life.Use me greatly everyday Lord so everyone will know I'm a girl which has purpose in life that's to expand your kingdom.Use me!Use me!hehe:DAmen!!

No comments: