Tuesday, March 24, 2009

[ 24th ] FINALLY.

heyss.
im' bck !
im not Angie laaa,
Angie has been TOOO busy this FEW weeks.
i guess. so,
she asked me to Hacked, ohkla,
not Hacked, jst to help her update a little much.
im jst gonna splat out everything.
i miss ANGIE. if yr wondering who is this,
im WENLI :D
ignore me. :S Angie's busying watching korean dramas?
Angie jst came bcked frm her YLC.
which i think she had fun?
i did. ohh yeah, and im' gonna dance fr ICC nxt year.
soo, come support me. ps. angie, fly here. :p
ALL THE BEST ANGIE,
i knw yr tired and busy wit yr fm 4 life,
bt, God will guide you throughout this though time,
and, and, and, i think thts all,
dont want to TC here ( pohee's language.)
TC - Talkcrap. (:
PROMOTING HERE !
wennlii,
my blogs url HERE !
and, and,
my msn - wenli.94@hotmail.com
nights, and mwahs.

No comments: