Wednesday, February 4, 2009

4.2.2009

This is my 1st post in 2009....sounds funny huh...others are busy posting about new year(2009) early in January...okay...I'll talk a little about my 2009 and Chinese new year...well,i strongly believe 2009 will truly be a wonderful,awesome and FASCINATING year for me....Sec Four is tough though..cant be denied!!Especially when Form 3 students just entered Form 4...

I was put into 4science 2...We're the only science class who don't take Chinese subject but we have Account..sounds cool eh...Definitely not!!!I neither like Chinese nor Account...i took Chinese until pri 3 only...I'm not a Chinese freak!!:D...Honest speaking,most of my teachers this year are useless.Let me not use useless la,emm,not experience.They're young in age and their Vocab too!:(...

BM-Puan Missey( Abigail's aunt, she's nice but she dont know how to teach...her class is pretty bored!~~sad me~~:D...BM is an important subject in Malaysia so that's why we need good teacher!)

English-Pn Jess( At first,her class was Cool!!Everyone enjoyed...we laughed together..bla bla bla...talking nonsense about English.But along the journey,it becomes more and more boring..Day after day,no laughter exist in 4s2:(...lol)

Add Math-Mr Chen( He's just ok la.I should say 50 50.On the 1st day he came in,he didn't even introduce his name.He was so excited to teach til forgot to intro.Btw,Melissa said his eye lashes are LONG!!hahaha:D)

Physics-Miss Wong??(think so!)-gosh gosh gosh...what to describe her is just Gosh!!Definitely not the best,instead,she's the worst...opps...Even when she uses microphone to teach,I still cant listen what she's talking about(i'm in the 1st row!!).43 students in our class didnt even want to listen to her.

Chemistry-Miss Hu-Slightly better than miss wong as her voice is louder but her explanation and vocab is not that good.She has her papaya face everyday.:(:(....

Biology-Mdm Goh-Our form teacher!!whoo!!we love her...she's kinda cute..looks young but she's a Mdm already.I love this teacher because she can easily catch students attention.She's definitely a Sanguine.

Mathematics-Mr Chua-This one month,I cannot understand even a little drop of what he's teaching bout!Maths class,You'll see me TALKING,LAUGHING!!!hahaha....

Moral-Turing-Funny name huh..abigail and i always tease his name...bad huh..haha....this teacher is good...after all,moral is originated from a boring family.haha....Just now during his lesson,Sharon sim and i were hitting and joking around til Turing called our name 6 times!!but we still cant keep silent cause sharon kept hitting me...teacher was like...Angie!(soft tone)...til the last time,He shouted Angie,Sharon sim!!!lol!!Naughty us!!

*There's many more subjects but i'm lazy wanna post..just post the outstanding ones....haha...

Gonna post my new year pics up in my next post(hope so!!if i'm not busy)....
Chinese new year was fun too....I went to sibu and was flooded!!haha....even sing Karaoke in John's house with some friends!!LOL


Wishes I wish for in 2009
1. Flying colours in exams(esp SPM..Straight A1s!!i have 13 subjects..i know i'm crazy!!haha)
2. To spend Quality time with GOD and understand His word more.
3.My group must GROW!!!haha
4.Understand my studies more!!yea yea.....I'm slow sometimes...haha
5.Most importantly,I can manage my time well!!
6.Do my very best in Ministry and also studies
7.Grow in my work with God
etc etc........
haha



That all from me now.Gonna continue study.:)
BYE!
Loves,smiles from ANGIE!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

2 comments:

what the fiq said...

Comments for you...
1) Finally updated i see.... Good for you....
2) Pn. Missey??? At first glance, I tought that it was Pn. Mesery... Hahaha...
3) My add math teacher also dint introduce herself... Untill today, we are still not sure what her nasme is... hehe...

what the fiq said...

P/s, I'm Felix...